The RUGGED ROSE & ROYAL ROSE TAIL BAGS
Bringing Durability and Affordability Together in Hand Crafted Products
Rugged Rose Creations is a Michigan based family operated company. We’re committed to not only providing quality rugged products, but going above and beyond to ensure our customers are completely satisfied. We welcome you to look through our site to see all we have to offer.
Check Us Out On Facebook
The Rugged Rose RipStop Tail bag
All seams double stitched with heavy duty outdoor upholstery thread with an added extra layer of material at the bottom most wear point, extending the life of the bags.
These are not your average tail bags that fall apart at the seams or get holes and only last a few weeks. They are made to be rugged and take the many abuses horse farms have to offer, yet our bags cost the same as comparable bags.
(available in 19 colors with or without fly-swatter)
Rugged Rose Products
Handcrafted for Durability
Rugged Rose Tail Bags
The Benefits of a Tail Bag
1. They protect your horse’s tail from dirt and debris. My horse always manages to pick up burrs and branches in his tail… this is not an issue when he wears a tail bag!
2. They keep your horse’s tail from getting knotted and tangled. Wind knots are fairly common and can be a pain to remove, removing hair with them!
3. They keep your horse from stepping on their tail. If you do reining or a similar event, you know that this can be an issue when a horse stops hard.
4. They prevent breakage. With a tail bag, you can avoid excessive brushing that pulls out hair and can thin out your horse’s tail.
5. They save you time. When you keep your horse’s tail in a tail bag, you only need to brush it out after washing it and before rebraiding.
How to Apply a Tail Bag
FOR DEMO VIDEO CLICK ABOVE BUTTON
1. Wash your horse’s tail with shampoo. Rinse, apply conditioner, then rinse again. You may also consider a leave-in conditioner.
2. Brush out your horse’s tail and let it dry.
3. Find the end of the tail bone. Divide the hair evenly into three sections.
4. Insert the each section into your 3 tail bag tubes.
5. Pull the bag up to the base of the tail bone, just under the bone tie tail bag strap around all hair.
6. This is where it’s important to check and make sure that you are below the tail bone.
7.Braid all 3 sections of tail bag to the bottom, being sure to leave enough to tie the end.
8. As with any tail bag, please be sure of proper fit and inspect and maintain as needed.
If you’re interested in learning more about our services, simply get in touch.